Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Procedures are required.
- From music festivals to art exhibits, paddle boarding and kayaking to evenings on the town, warm temperatures create the perfect setting for relaxation by day and fun by night.
- Sign-on and relocation is negotiable.
- Opportunity: Join a group of 20 Hospitalists.
- Compensation: Excellent competitive salary with RVU based bonuses and great benefit package.
- Pulm/CC and intensivist on staff.
- Hospitalists handle admissions.
- 15 to 18 patients per day.
- Come experience one of the most beautiful cities in the nation for yourself!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Georgia.
- Location: With its pedestrian-friendly layout and innovative urban design, this city is a charming, southern, coastal escape with emerald tree canopies, quaint cobblestone streets and majestic architecture.
- With a large variety of attractions to explore in it's historic downtown, and the beach just minutes away, you'll find a well-rounded lineup of indoor and outdoor activities.
- Facility: Large, multi-Specialty group providing acute care internal medicine services and serving the coastal Georgia population.
- Teaching is available of Medical students.
- ICU is closed.
- Enjoy a 7on / 7 off schedule.
- It is the city to visit at any time of year, with activities for everyone to indulge in.
- Part of a Large Multi- Specialty Group.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.