Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Hospitalists handle admissions.
- Pulm/CC and intensivist on staff.
- 15 to 18 patients per day.
- ICU is closed.
- Procedures are required.
- Teaching is available of Medical students.
- Compensation: Excellent competitive salary with RVU based bonuses and great benefit package.
- Sign-on and relocation is negotiable.
- Facility: Large, multi-Specialty group providing acute care internal medicine services and serving the coastal Georgia population.
- Location: With its pedestrian-friendly layout and innovative urban design, this city is a charming, southern, coastal escape with emerald tree canopies, quaint cobblestone streets and majestic architecture.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Georgia.
- Come experience one of the most beautiful cities in the nation for yourself!
- With a large variety of attractions to explore in it's historic downtown, and the beach just minutes away, you'll find a well-rounded lineup of indoor and outdoor activities.
- Enjoy a 7on / 7 off schedule.
- Opportunity: Join a group of 20 Hospitalists.
- Part of a Large Multi- Specialty Group.
- It is the city to visit at any time of year, with activities for everyone to indulge in.
- From music festivals to art exhibits, paddle boarding and kayaking to evenings on the town, warm temperatures create the perfect setting for relaxation by day and fun by night.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.