Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dalton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Only procedure requested is Central Line Placement - but not required.
- Hospitalist or Nocturnist opportunity in North Georgia mountains.
- ER staff are first responders to Code Blue.
- Flexible scheduling, 12-hour shifts.
- 20K Sign-on Bonus.
- 280, (will increase in 2019).
- 15K Yearly Quality bonus (paid quarterly).
- Hamilton Medical Center is a 282-bed regional acute-care hospital that offers major medical, surgical and diagnostic services, including accredited stroke and chest pain centers.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Dalton, GA.
- Located 30 minutes from Chattanooga, TN and 90 minutes from Atlanta, GA.
- EHR: Cerner.
- Excellent benefit package.
- Water sports, hiking, tennis and cycling.
- Achieve a Work-Life Balance through an array of outdoor activities including.
- 10K Relocation assistance.
- If you're looking to live in a beautiful southern community and want the convenience of being close to a large city with an airport, this opportunity should interest you.
- 324, (will increase for 2019).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.