Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Saturday · August 24, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dalton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Water sports, hiking, tennis and cycling.
- 324, (will increase for 2019).
- Flexible scheduling, 12-hour shifts.
- Located 30 minutes from Chattanooga, TN and 90 minutes from Atlanta, GA.
- Excellent benefit package.
- 280, (will increase in 2019).
- ER staff are first responders to Code Blue.
- Hospitalist or Nocturnist opportunity in North Georgia mountains.
- Hamilton Medical Center is a 282-bed regional acute-care hospital that offers major medical, surgical and diagnostic services, including accredited stroke and chest pain centers.
- EHR: Cerner.
- 10K Relocation assistance.
- Only procedure requested is Central Line Placement - but not required.
- If you're looking to live in a beautiful southern community and want the convenience of being close to a large city with an airport, this opportunity should interest you.
- 20K Sign-on Bonus.
- Achieve a Work-Life Balance through an array of outdoor activities including.
- 15K Yearly Quality bonus (paid quarterly).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Dalton, GA.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.