Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine, with Hospital Medicine experience. This position requires fifteen 12-hour shifts per month and physicians at this program average 18 patients per day.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospital Medicine team at St. Francis Hospital, in Columbus, Georgia.
- St. Francis Hospital is an integrated site with both Hospital Medicine and Emergency Medicine teams.
- Sign-on incentive and relocation assistance available.
- No procedures and no codes are required.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Wrvu and quality bonus programs.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Comprehensive benefits.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 1.