Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Augusta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Earn a great living with $260k base plus stipend based on experience along with productivity and quality bonuses.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews for exceptionally qualified candidates for an opportunity to lead a well-established program in South Carolina.
- Chief Hospitalist - South Carolina - near Augusta, GA.
- Located one hour west of Columbia, South Carolina, 2 hours from Atlanta and less than three hours from Hilton Head Island for trips to the beach!
- This city is primarily focused on equestrian activities and golf outings.
- You will have a robust internal team for support including a Staffing Coordinator to handle scheduling, a Regional Operations Manager to provide weekly reports to help manage the team.
- As Chief, your leadership role is 30% administrative and 70% clinical - a manageable workload allows you to focus on quality and provide great care to patients.
- Lucrative benefit package plus secure your future with a two year Path to Partnership.
- Graced by live oaks and magnolias, Hopeland Gardens is a 14-acre park located in downtown that features gardens, theatrical productions and free summer concerts.
- The towns relatively low cost of living might be one reason why the community was named one of America's Best Small Cities to live in by Money Magazine in 2008.
- Lead a team of ten Hospitalist at this 248 award winning hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.