Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · August 9, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen position (Virtual) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Patient access is through an app on a smart phone and physician accesses the physician portal via a desktop or laptop computer.
- Chat based patient interaction-no audio or video.
- Preferred candidates should be familiar with technology, and have a desk-top or lap-top computer with home or office based high-speed internet connectivity.
- Candidates should also have an active unrestricted license to practice medicine in any of the above states, current DEA registration, have a clean databank and no current significant malpractice history or sanctions.
- Shifts are four(4) hours: 11AM-3PM, 3PM-7PM & 7PM-11PM (EST)with guaranteed hourly pay.
- Minimum time commitment is 4-6 four hour shifts per week(weekend shifts available).
- Immediate openings are available for licensed in Texas, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Illinois, Indiana & Pennsylvania.
- Self-writing notes with minimal charting.
- Patients interact via the company's smartphone app and at the end of the interaction have the option to request to chat with a physician.
- Seeking board certified physicians to perform routine primary & urgent care telemedicine consults via an innovative chat-based platform with built-in AI capabilities.
This locum tenen job from Med-Link Staffing was last open on Jun 5.