Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Valdosta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The strength of an integrated Hospitalist group with organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physicians.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Dedicated block schedule of 7 on/7 off with robust onsite support from Hospitalists and Program Information Coordinators.
- The opportunity to connect with physicians from programs across the nation who are guided by the vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Training in Critical Care required.
- Lucrative annual salaries, generous paid relocation and sign-on bonuses with comprehensive benefits package, including CME and Malpractice.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- We invite you to join our family and discover the Apogee difference.
- We are seeking an Intensivist for our position at South Georgia Medical Center. This 418-bed facility with 24 ICU beds is located in Valdosta, GA.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Apogee Physicians