Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minimum Length.
- Specialty Requested: Int Med.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Start Date: as soon as credentialed.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Procedures Needed: Oversee codes, no procedures at this time.
- Shifts per Month Needed: roughly 15.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Location: GA.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Facility Type: Not for profit, independent.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Open shift.
- Internal Medicine.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 24.