Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- Specialty Requested: Int Med.
- Minimum Length.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Internal Medicine.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Procedures Needed: Oversee codes, no procedures at this time.
- Location: GA.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Open shift.
- Facility Type: Not for profit, independent.
- Start Date: as soon as credentialed.
- Shifts per Month Needed: roughly 15.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.