Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- Procedures Needed: Oversee codes, no procedures at this time.
- Location: GA.
- Internal Medicine.
- Specialty Requested: Int Med.
- Start Date: as soon as credentialed.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Facility Type: Not for profit, independent.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Minimum Length.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Open shift.
- Shifts per Month Needed: roughly 15.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 24.