Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Waycross) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Their team of over 1000 employees and more than aff work hard every day to combine safe, quality medical care and advanced technology with compassion and understanding.
- Medical Malpractice and tail coverage is provided by Envision Physician Services.
- 10 physician program w/APP support.
- Ense Account offered for full-time status.
- Or Family Practice and have current or previous leadership experience.
- Envision Physician Services hospitalists are employee status.
- Waycross is located in Southern GA and is about a 2 hour drive to Savannah, GA.
- To lead our hospitalist team at Memorial Satilla Health in Waycross, GA.
- This city offers affordable housing options and a great climate, diverse cultures, outstanding schools - both private and public - as well as multiple colleges in the area.
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement offered for full-time status.
- Located here is the northern entrance to the Okefenokee Swamp (a 450,000 acre National Wildlife Refuge) with an ecosystem found nowhere else in the world!
- Medicine / Hospitalist Medical Director.
- Community and family oriented.
- Hour drive.
- ED runs codes.
- Excellent cost of living.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for an.
- Memorial Satilla Health is a 231-bed, full service, acute care medical facility that has been providing high quality medical care to the greater Waycross community and southeast Georgia region for more than 60 years.
- Memorial Satilla Health in collaboration with the Medical College of Georgia offers a Family Medicine Residency Program.
- 401K plus company match offered for full-time status.
- No procedures required.
- Full-time status is eligible to receive medical and dental insurance.
- Okefenokee Country Club.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Hospitalists manage patients in ICU/PCU.
- Driving distance to several beach resorts.
- 7on/7off block schedule.
- Jacksonville, FL approximately 1 12.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- 4 physician day rounders w/APP support.
- 1 nocturnist w/APP support.
- Enjoy southern hospitality at its finest!
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 18.