Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Waycross) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- RVU and quality bonus.
- Market competitive base salary.
- Waycross is just an hour and a half drive to Jacksonville, Florida, and great beach destinations and resorts like Sea Island, St. Simons, Amelia Island and more!
- Employer-subsidized health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- ED runs codes and no procedures required.
- TeamHealth in partnership with HCA is seeking a full-time Hospitalists to join our 10-physician hospitalist team at Memorial Satilla Health in Waycross, Georgia.
- Practice in a 231-bed medical center that offers the highest quality care while living in Waycross, Georgia, a city known for its low cost of living, great schools and easy access to the beach!
- 401K and Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan options.
- 10 Physician program with 4 day rounders and dedicated nocturnists.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Hospitalists manage patients in ICU/PCU.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This is an employed position offering competitive pay and excellent benefits, in addition to the support and resources of a nationwide physician network.
- Join this established Hospitalist team in a robust medical hub of Southeastern Georgia.
- EMR is Meditech.
- 7 days on, 7 days off block schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago