Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Waycross) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth in partnership with HCA is seeking a full-time Hospitalists to join our 10-physician hospitalist team at Memorial Satilla Health in Waycross, Georgia.
- Waycross is just an hour and a half drive to Jacksonville, Florida, and great beach destinations and resorts like Sea Island, St. Simons, Amelia Island and more!
- Employer-subsidized health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- EMR is Meditech.
- ED runs codes and no procedures required.
- Hospitalists manage patients in ICU/PCU.
- Market competitive base salary.
- Join this established Hospitalist team in a robust medical hub of Southeastern Georgia.
- 7 days on, 7 days off block schedule.
- RVU and quality bonus.
- This is an employed position offering competitive pay and excellent benefits, in addition to the support and resources of a nationwide physician network.
- Practice in a 231-bed medical center that offers the highest quality care while living in Waycross, Georgia, a city known for its low cost of living, great schools and easy access to the beach!
- 10 Physician program with 4 day rounders and dedicated nocturnists.
- 401K and Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan options.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 13.