Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Augusta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU rounding.
- Nurse Practitioner scheduled daily and physician in-house nightly.
- Annual CME allowance.
- This is an employed position offering competitive pay and excellent benefits, in addition to the support and resources of a nationwide physician network.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Average daily census of 18-20 per physician.
- In addition to the hospital's outstanding clinical reputation, you can also enjoy its fantastic location in Augusta, a growing city offering easy access to Charleston and Savannah, plus east coast beaches like Hilton Head and Tybee Island!
- Market competitive base salary .
- 401K and Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan options.
- Practice in an award-winning hospital known for its excellence in robotic surgery, orthopedics and emergency medicine!
- No procedures required, ED runs codes.
- RVU and quality bonus.
- 12-hour shifts in a block schedule.
- We are seeking a board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Hospitalist.
- TeamHealth in partnership with HCA is seeking a full-time Hospitalist to join our 10-physician hospitalist team at Doctors Hospital of August, located in the heart of Augusta, Georgia, home to Augusta National.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Employer-subsidized health, dental, vision and life insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago