Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Augusta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Market competitive base salary .
- No procedures required, ED runs codes.
- Nurse Practitioner scheduled daily and physician in-house nightly.
- TeamHealth in partnership with HCA is seeking a full-time Hospitalist to join our 10-physician hospitalist team at Doctors Hospital of August, located in the heart of Augusta, Georgia, home to Augusta National.
- 401K and Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan options.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- We are seeking a board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Hospitalist.
- 12-hour shifts in a block schedule.
- RVU and quality bonus.
- This is an employed position offering competitive pay and excellent benefits, in addition to the support and resources of a nationwide physician network.
- ICU rounding.
- In addition to the hospital's outstanding clinical reputation, you can also enjoy its fantastic location in Augusta, a growing city offering easy access to Charleston and Savannah, plus east coast beaches like Hilton Head and Tybee Island!
- Employer-subsidized health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Average daily census of 18-20 per physician.
- Practice in an award-winning hospital known for its excellence in robotic surgery, orthopedics and emergency medicine!
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 13.