Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · October 25, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dalton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Water sports, hiking, tennis and cycling.
- 20K Sign-on Bonus.
- EHR: Cerner.
- Includes academic role in Internal Medicine residency program.
- Hospitalist or Nocturnist opportunity in North Georgia mountains.
- Achieve a Work-Life Balance through an array of outdoor activities including.
- 15K Yearly Quality bonus (paid quarterly).
- Located 30 minutes from Chattanooga, TN and 90 minutes from Atlanta, GA.
- Flexible scheduling, 12-hour shifts.
- 291,600 yearly for day shift.
- ER staff are first responders to Code Blue.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Dalton, GA.
- If you're looking to live in a beautiful southern community and want the convenience of being close to a large city with an airport, this opportunity should interest you.
- Hamilton Medical Center is a 282-bed regional acute-care hospital that offers major medical, surgical and diagnostic services, including accredited stroke and chest pain centers.
- Only procedure requested is Central Line Placement - but not required.
- 10K Relocation assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago