Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified candidates are needed for this role.
- Rapid response duties.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Georgia with qualified hospitalists.
- Acls certification needed.
- Competitive compensation.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- You can expect to see around 17 patients per shift, and duties include being on the rapid response team.
- GA license required.
- The work schedule will be 7 - 14 shifts per month.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- 17 patients per day.
- Due to time constraints, only GA-licensed applicants will be accepted.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- You will track patient interactions using the Meditech EMR system.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jun 14.