Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- Board certified candidates are needed for this role.
- Competitive compensation.
- Acls certification needed.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- You can expect to see around 17 patients per shift, and duties include being on the rapid response team.
- Due to time constraints, only GA-licensed applicants will be accepted.
- You will track patient interactions using the Meditech EMR system.
- GA license required.
- The work schedule will be 7 - 14 shifts per month.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Rapid response duties.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- 17 patients per day.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Georgia with qualified hospitalists.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jun 14.