Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 17 patients per day.
- You will track patient interactions using the Meditech EMR system.
- GA license required.
- You can expect to see around 17 patients per shift, and duties include being on the rapid response team.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Georgia with qualified hospitalists.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Rapid response duties.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Due to time constraints, only GA-licensed applicants will be accepted.
- Board certified candidates are needed for this role.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Competitive compensation.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The work schedule will be 7 - 14 shifts per month.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- Acls certification needed.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jun 14.