Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified and have an active, unrestricted GA medical license in hand.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Acls certification needed.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 17 - 18 patients per day.
- The provider will work 12-hour shifts.
- Competitive compensation.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- GA license required.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Georgia medical facility.
- ICU and floor rounding.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system to track patient interactions.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jun 14.