Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified and have an active, unrestricted GA medical license in hand.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 17 - 18 patients per day.
- GA license required.
- The provider will work 12-hour shifts.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- This facility requires providers to have an Acls certification.
- Acls certification needed.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- ICU and floor rounding.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility uses the Meditech EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Georgia medical facility.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jun 14.