Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Covington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position includes a clinical as well as leadership component.
- 1 mid doc 10a-10p.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Block schedule.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- APP coverage from 2-12midnight, M-F.
- Quality of Life.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- The right candidate will have experience leading a smart and highly competent team that achieves excellent patient satisfaction scores.
- 1, 2015, Piedmont Newton joined Piedmont Healthcare, expanding the health system's high quality of services and professionals to the residents of Newton County and surrounding areas.
- On Oct.
- 60 hours physician coverage daily (3 docs 7a-7p.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Our services are performed by a wonderful staff of well qualified and dedicated individuals whose vision for our area is surpassed by none.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Open ICU.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Quality people.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- From their minimally-invasive surgery and the Wound Care Center to rapid emergency care and the Women's Diagnostic Center, Piedmont-Newton has been recognized by national healthcare rating organizations as being one of the top medical facilities in the area.
- Quality care.
- Piedmont-Newton Medical Center is a 97 bed Hospital providing Covington and other surrounding areas with state-of-the-art medical facilities.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Covington is a warm, friendly community with culturally diverse roots that date back to the early 1800s.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Inpatient Services Medical Director to join our team at Piedmont Newton Medical Center located in Covington, GA.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- This hospitalist program is virtually fully staffed with both day and night providers and we have a dedicated scheduler, so scheduling headaches are a thing of the past.
- Newton Medical Center provides Covington and other surrounding areas with state-of-the-art medical facilities.
- Often called the "Hollywood of the South", Covington or at least parts of it has been viewed through the medium of the television and movie screen across the country and around the world.
- Must be BC/IM or B/C FP with a minimum of 2 years hospitalist leadership experience.
- 1 night doc 7p-7a).
- Position pays a generous clinical hourly as well as a monthly director stipend with quality bonus, and a team RVU bonus, and the compensation package comes with a comprehensive benefits package, sign on bonus, relocation, 401k with matching funds and paid malpractice and tail.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Southern heritage and hospitality, coupled with long-standing forward thinking local government leadership and community planning makes Covington, Georgia the ideal place to live, work, or visit.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 22.