Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Covington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Piedmont-Newton Medical Center is a 97 bed Hospital providing Covington and other surrounding areas with state-of-the-art medical facilities.
- The right candidate will have experience leading a smart and highly competent team that achieves excellent patient satisfaction scores.
- Covington is a warm, friendly community with culturally diverse roots that date back to the early 1800s.
- Must be BC/IM or B/C FP with a minimum of 2 years hospitalist leadership experience.
- Often called the "Hollywood of the South", Covington or at least parts of it has been viewed through the medium of the television and movie screen across the country and around the world.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- 1 mid doc 10a-10p.
- Quality people.
- From their minimally-invasive surgery and the Wound Care Center to rapid emergency care and the Women's Diagnostic Center, Piedmont-Newton has been recognized by national healthcare rating organizations as being one of the top medical facilities in the area.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- On Oct.
- This hospitalist program is virtually fully staffed with both day and night providers and we have a dedicated scheduler, so scheduling headaches are a thing of the past.
- 1, 2015, Piedmont Newton joined Piedmont Healthcare, expanding the health system's high quality of services and professionals to the residents of Newton County and surrounding areas.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Our services are performed by a wonderful staff of well qualified and dedicated individuals whose vision for our area is surpassed by none.
- APP coverage from 2-12midnight, M-F.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Position pays a generous clinical hourly as well as a monthly director stipend with quality bonus, and a team RVU bonus, and the compensation package comes with a comprehensive benefits package, sign on bonus, relocation, 401k with matching funds and paid malpractice and tail.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Quality care.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Inpatient Services Medical Director to join our team at Piedmont Newton Medical Center located in Covington, GA.
- 60 hours physician coverage daily (3 docs 7a-7p.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Southern heritage and hospitality, coupled with long-standing forward thinking local government leadership and community planning makes Covington, Georgia the ideal place to live, work, or visit.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- This position includes a clinical as well as leadership component.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Block schedule.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Newton Medical Center provides Covington and other surrounding areas with state-of-the-art medical facilities.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Open ICU.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- 1 night doc 7p-7a).
- Quality of Life.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services