Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · June 25, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Covington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Piedmont-Newton Medical Center is a 97 bed Hospital providing Covington and other surrounding areas with state-of-the-art medical facilities.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Covington is a warm, friendly community with culturally diverse roots that date back to the early 1800s.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Block schedule.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- The right candidate will have experience leading a smart and highly competent team that achieves excellent patient satisfaction scores.
- Must be BC/IM or B/C FP with a minimum of 2 years hospitalist leadership experience.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Inpatient Services Medical Director to join our team at Piedmont Newton Medical Center located in Covington, GA.
- This hospitalist program is virtually fully staffed with both day and night providers and we have a dedicated scheduler, so scheduling headaches are a thing of the past.
- Position pays a generous clinical hourly as well as a monthly director stipend with quality bonus, and a team RVU bonus, and the compensation package comes with a comprehensive benefits package, sign on bonus, relocation, 401k with matching funds and paid malpractice and tail.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- On Oct.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- APP coverage from 2-12midnight, M-F.
- From their minimally-invasive surgery and the Wound Care Center to rapid emergency care and the Women's Diagnostic Center, Piedmont-Newton has been recognized by national healthcare rating organizations as being one of the top medical facilities in the area.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- 60 hours physician coverage daily (3 docs 7a-7p.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- This position includes a clinical as well as leadership component.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Quality of Life.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- 1 night doc 7p-7a).
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- 1 mid doc 10a-10p.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality care.
- Southern heritage and hospitality, coupled with long-standing forward thinking local government leadership and community planning makes Covington, Georgia the ideal place to live, work, or visit.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Open ICU.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Often called the "Hollywood of the South", Covington or at least parts of it has been viewed through the medium of the television and movie screen across the country and around the world.
- 1, 2015, Piedmont Newton joined Piedmont Healthcare, expanding the health system's high quality of services and professionals to the residents of Newton County and surrounding areas.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Our services are performed by a wonderful staff of well qualified and dedicated individuals whose vision for our area is surpassed by none.
- Newton Medical Center provides Covington and other surrounding areas with state-of-the-art medical facilities.
- Quality people.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services