Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- Start Date: as soon as credentialed.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Open shift.
- Procedures Needed: Oversee codes, no procedures at this time.
- Location: GA.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Specialty Requested: Int Med.
- Facility Type: Not for profit, independent.
- Internal Medicine.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- Minimum Length.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Shifts per Month Needed: roughly 15.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 5.