Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Internal Medicine.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Open shift.
- Location: GA.
- Specialty Requested: Int Med.
- Minimum Length.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- Shifts per Month Needed: roughly 15.
- Start Date: as soon as credentialed.
- Facility Type: Not for profit, independent.
- Procedures Needed: Oversee codes, no procedures at this time.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 5.