Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at St. Francis Hospital, in Columbus, Georgia.
- No procedures and no codes are required.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Wrvu and quality bonus programs.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family medicine with Hospital Medicine experience. This position requires fifteen 12-hour shifts per month and physicians at this program average 18 patients per day.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Sign-on incentive available.
- Competitive hourly rate.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 6.