Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rome) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid CME allowance.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn what you are looking for in a position.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Great health benefits.
- Procedures are not required and this is a 7 days on, 7 days off position.
- This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast-growing area of medicine.
- We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Redmond Regional Medical Center in Rome, Georgia.
- Flexible scheduling.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.