Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Government: No.
- Hours Per Day: 10.
- Notes are taken via EMR.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-10 ppd.
- Provider Availability: Day Shift.
- Benign hematology/oncology experience is a plus but not required.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- A facility in Georgia is seeking a hospitalist physician assistant for an ongoing and full-time locum tenens position starting as soon as possible.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Job Posting ID: 1006265.
- Facility Type: Cancer Center.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Reference ID: ORD-065155-PA-GA.
- The schedule is 8am-7pm roughly with 4 shifts per week with about 16 shifts per month seeing an average of 8-10 patients per day.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 16.