Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Valdosta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a 1099 position so no taxes will be withheld.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Malpractice Insurance will be provided to you at no cost including tail coverage.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Located in Valdosta, GA.
- There is no minimum or maximum number of shifts, it is strictly whenever you are available and what the programs needs are.
- However, you will not be covered under Apogee's workers compensation insurance.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Additional Hospitalist Opportunities**.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- This unique opportunity at South Georgia Medical Center, a 418-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Checks are mailed once a month (direct deposit is not an option).
- Employment outside of Apogee must be obtained to be considered for IC work due to IRS guidelines.
- ICs are responsible for determining whether the state they work in requires it and if it does, to obtain it.
- 25 MDs, 2 NPs 3 INTs + 2 Pulm Model.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Apogee Physicians