Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Wednesday · January 22, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Valdosta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a 1099 position so no taxes will be withheld.
- ICs are responsible for determining whether the state they work in requires it and if it does, to obtain it.
- Checks are mailed once a month (direct deposit is not an option).
- There is no minimum or maximum number of shifts, it is strictly whenever you are available and what the programs needs are.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- However, you will not be covered under Apogee's workers compensation insurance.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Located in Valdosta, GA.
- Employment outside of Apogee must be obtained to be considered for IC work due to IRS guidelines.
- 25 MDs, 2 NPs 3 INTs + 2 Pulm Model.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Additional Hospitalist Opportunities**.
- Malpractice Insurance will be provided to you at no cost including tail coverage.
- This unique opportunity at South Georgia Medical Center, a 418-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Jan 17.