Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Minimum Length.
- Facility Type: Not for profit, independent.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Specialty Requested: Int Med.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Internal Medicine.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- Location: GA.
- Shifts per Month Needed: roughly 15.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- Start Date: as soon as credentialed.
- Procedures Needed: Oversee codes, no procedures at this time.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Open shift.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 16.