Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- BC / BE Requirements BC/BE.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Minimum Length.
- Trauma Level: 4.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- Internal Medicine.
- Start Date: as soon as credentialed.
- Specialty Requested: Int Med.
- Procedures Needed: Oversee codes, no procedures at this time.
- Facility Type: Not for profit, independent.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 57 beds.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Open shift.
- Shifts per Month Needed: roughly 15.
- Location: GA.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 16.