Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Covington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- 1, 2015, Piedmont Newton joined Piedmont Healthcare, expanding the health system's high quality of services and professionals to the residents of Newton County and surrounding areas.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- 10 Physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Providers.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Covington is a warm, friendly community with culturally diverse roots that date back to the early 1800s.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Quality people.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalist physicians (Day Rounder and Nocturnist) to join our team at Piedmont-Newton Medical Center located in Covington, GA.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- 97 Bed hospital.
- Hospital Medicine Hospitalist.
- Quality care.
- Our services are performed by a wonderful staff of well qualified and dedicated individuals whose vision for our area is surpassed by none.
- NE Covington, GA 30014 Facility: Piedmont Newton Hospital - HM.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Southern heritage and hospitality, coupled with long-standing forward thinking local government leadership and community planning makes Covington, Georgia the ideal place to live, work, or visit.
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- On Oct.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Posted Date Company Information-->.
- Newton Medical Center is a 97-bed hospital providing Covington and surrounding areas with state-of-the-art medical facilities.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Often called the "Hollywood of the South", Covington or at least parts of it has been viewed through the medium of the television and movie screen across the country and around the world.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Quality of Life.
- From their minimally-invasive surgery and the Wound Care Center to rapid emergency care and the Women's Diagnostic Center, Piedmont-Newton has been recognized by national healthcare rating organizations as being one of the top medical facilities in the area.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services