Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Covington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
- Covington is a warm, friendly community with culturally diverse roots that date back to the early 1800s.
- On Oct.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalist physicians (Day Rounder and Nocturnist) to join our team at Piedmont-Newton Medical Center located in Covington, GA.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Often called the "Hollywood of the South", Covington or at least parts of it has been viewed through the medium of the television and movie screen across the country and around the world.
- NE Covington, GA 30014 Facility: Piedmont Newton Hospital - HM.
- 97 Bed hospital.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Quality people.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Our services are performed by a wonderful staff of well qualified and dedicated individuals whose vision for our area is surpassed by none.
- 1, 2015, Piedmont Newton joined Piedmont Healthcare, expanding the health system's high quality of services and professionals to the residents of Newton County and surrounding areas.
- Hospital Medicine Hospitalist.
- Posted Date Company Information-->.
- Quality care.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- 10 Physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Providers.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- From their minimally-invasive surgery and the Wound Care Center to rapid emergency care and the Women's Diagnostic Center, Piedmont-Newton has been recognized by national healthcare rating organizations as being one of the top medical facilities in the area.
- Southern heritage and hospitality, coupled with long-standing forward thinking local government leadership and community planning makes Covington, Georgia the ideal place to live, work, or visit.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality of Life.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Newton Medical Center is a 97-bed hospital providing Covington and surrounding areas with state-of-the-art medical facilities.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 21.