Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rome) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn what you are looking for in a position.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Redmond Regional Medical Center in Rome, Georgia.
- We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance.
- Procedures are not required and this is a 7 days on, 7 days off position.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Great health benefits.
- Flexible scheduling.
- This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast-growing area of medicine.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.