Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rome) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Director will collaborate with hospital administration and leadership from other departments to ensure a collegial working relationship.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to lead our Hospital Medicine team at Redmond Regional Medical Center in Rome, Georgia.
- Access to one of our largest international airports is only an hour away.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the things you love.
- Enjoy benefits such as leadership support from TeamHealth including annual conferences, extensive leadership training and other professional growth opportunities.
- Competitive compensation with monthly paid Medical Director stipend.
- Great health beneifts.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Paid CME allowance.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Hospital Medicine experts.
- Get the best of both worlds with the welcoming small-town feel of Rome and everything a large city has to offer in Atlanta!
- The Medical Director will lead a team of Hospital Medicine physicians in a well-established program.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 3.