Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cartersville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Block schedule, 7 on 7 off.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Nocturnist physicians are encouraged.
- Great location!
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- 119 Bed Hospital.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- W2 status with access to a comprehensive benefits package.
- Quality care.
- Annual business expense account.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Seeking Nocturnist.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services and Cartersville Medical Center is searching for a Hospitalist.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- On the south side is LakePoint Sports where Perfect Game Baseball anchors a sporting complex that is a destination for more than 20 competitive youth sports.
- Just slightly north of Atlanta on Interstate 75, is Cartersville, a convenient vacation destination where you can make the whole family happy!
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Quality people.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- 12 Hospitalist Physicians & 1 NP/PA.
- The facility is a fully-accredited, 112-bed general acute-care hospital providing medical, surgical, obstetrical, pediatric, emergency, orthopaedic and outpatient services and a regional cancer center providing radiation oncology.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Cartersville Medical Center is located just off I-75 (40 miles north of Atlanta and 60 miles south of Chattanooga) in beautiful Cartersville, Georgia.
- Cartersville Medical Center offers comprehensive healthcare in Northwest Georgia.
- A little further north is Red Top Mountain State Park and Allatoona Lake where lakeside cottages and campsites are a natural retreat for the city weary.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- And if you prefer to float your cares away, boat rentals are breeze.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Malpractice and tail covered at no cost to you.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Quality of Life.
- With services comparable to some metro area hospitals, we have the best features of smaller hospitals where patients receive personalized treatment and high quality, compassionate care.
- Seeking a day rounder that would be willing to rotate through the nights with the team.
- Competitive compensation package.
- To join our program in Cartersville, Georgia.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Neighbors Terminus Wake Park and Rally Volleyball offer thrills on surf and sand.
- Very close to Atlanta and within driving distance to Chattanooga, TN.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services