Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · February 18, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cartersville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services and Cartersville Medical Center is searching for a Hospitalist.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Quality care.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- A little further north is Red Top Mountain State Park and Allatoona Lake where lakeside cottages and campsites are a natural retreat for the city weary.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality of Life.
- Seeking Nocturnist.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- On the south side is LakePoint Sports where Perfect Game Baseball anchors a sporting complex that is a destination for more than 20 competitive youth sports.
- And if you prefer to float your cares away, boat rentals are breeze.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- The facility is a fully-accredited, 112-bed general acute-care hospital providing medical, surgical, obstetrical, pediatric, emergency, orthopaedic and outpatient services and a regional cancer center providing radiation oncology.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Quality people.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Cartersville Medical Center is located just off I-75 (40 miles north of Atlanta and 60 miles south of Chattanooga) in beautiful Cartersville, Georgia.
- With services comparable to some metro area hospitals, we have the best features of smaller hospitals where patients receive personalized treatment and high quality, compassionate care.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Just slightly north of Atlanta on Interstate 75, is Cartersville, a convenient vacation destination where you can make the whole family happy!
- Nocturnist physicians are encouraged.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- 12 Hospitalist Physicians & 1 NP/PA.
- Neighbors Terminus Wake Park and Rally Volleyball offer thrills on surf and sand.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Cartersville Medical Center offers comprehensive healthcare in Northwest Georgia.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Seeking a day rounder that would be willing to rotate through the nights with the team.
- To join our program in Cartersville, Georgia.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- 119 Bed Hospital.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Annual business expense account.
- Great location!
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Malpractice and tail covered at no cost to you.
- Very close to Atlanta and within driving distance to Chattanooga, TN.
- Block schedule, 7 on 7 off.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- W2 status with access to a comprehensive benefits package.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services