Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · February 18, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Snellville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- In addition to basic diagnostic services are PET scanning, digitized radiology, MRI, CT, and cardiac catheterization.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Quality people.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- 1 physician and 1 APP scheduled nightly.
- 8 rounding physicians and 1 APP scheduled daily.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality of Life.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Eastside Medical Center is a 300-bed, full-service, acute-care medical center with almost 1,500 employees and 450 affiliated physicians.
- Anesthsia attends for procedures.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- To become apart of our team at Eastside Medical Center.
- Hospitalists run codes.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Average daily census per physician is 16-20.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- From a small farming community to the prospering present-day community, Snellville continues to be one of the most successful cities in the Atlanta region.
- Procedures NOT required.
- 310 bed hospital.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- All specialties are available for consult and hospitalist will also run codes.
- With a variety of shops, restaurants, schools, churches, a hospital, cultural events, recreational activities, and an abundance of nearby attractions, Snellville's residents and visitors can fulfill their entertainment and family needs close to home.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Quality care.
- Snellville's convenient location, approximately 18 miles east of Atlanta and 45 miles west of Athens, has allowed it to prosper and become one of Gwinnett County's fastest growing cities for the past thirty years.
- In Snellville, Georgia.
- 12 hour shifts.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for an Internal Medicine.
- Eastside offers a variety of other specialty services from its Breast and Diagnostic Center, such as mammography/breast imaging and bone densitometry.
- Snellville's continued prosperity stems from the southern hospitality of its residents and the versatility of its surroundings.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Eastside's Diabetic Education Center offers both classes and individualized appointments, and is staffed by Licensed Dietitians, Registered Nurses and Certified Diabetic Educators.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Medical services include general acute care, 24-hour emergency care, pediatric urgent care, Level III neonatal intensive care, and a host of outpatient services.
- Hospitalist will manage ICU patients and procedures are not required.
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- 7 on / 7 off.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services