Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Snellville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- To become apart of our team at Eastside Medical Center.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Procedures NOT required.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Medical services include general acute care, 24-hour emergency care, pediatric urgent care, Level III neonatal intensive care, and a host of outpatient services.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for an Internal Medicine.
- Eastside offers a variety of other specialty services from its Breast and Diagnostic Center, such as mammography/breast imaging and bone densitometry.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Snellville's convenient location, approximately 18 miles east of Atlanta and 45 miles west of Athens, has allowed it to prosper and become one of Gwinnett County's fastest growing cities for the past thirty years.
- Hospitalists run codes.
- Quality care.
- With a variety of shops, restaurants, schools, churches, a hospital, cultural events, recreational activities, and an abundance of nearby attractions, Snellville's residents and visitors can fulfill their entertainment and family needs close to home.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
- In addition to basic diagnostic services are PET scanning, digitized radiology, MRI, CT, and cardiac catheterization.
- Quality people.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- All specialties are available for consult and hospitalist will also run codes.
- Snellville's continued prosperity stems from the southern hospitality of its residents and the versatility of its surroundings.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Hospitalist will manage ICU patients and procedures are not required.
- Eastside's Diabetic Education Center offers both classes and individualized appointments, and is staffed by Licensed Dietitians, Registered Nurses and Certified Diabetic Educators.
- 8 rounding physicians and 1 APP scheduled daily.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Average daily census per physician is 16-20.
- From a small farming community to the prospering present-day community, Snellville continues to be one of the most successful cities in the Atlanta region.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- In Snellville, Georgia.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Anesthsia attends for procedures.
- Quality of Life.
- 310 bed hospital.
- 1 physician and 1 APP scheduled nightly.
- Eastside Medical Center is a 300-bed, full-service, acute-care medical center with almost 1,500 employees and 450 affiliated physicians.
- 7 on / 7 off.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services