Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Wednesday · January 22, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Snellville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for an Internal Medicine.
- Anesthsia attends for procedures.
- Procedures NOT required.
- 7 on / 7 off.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- 8 rounding physicians and 1 APP scheduled daily.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality care.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Snellville's continued prosperity stems from the southern hospitality of its residents and the versatility of its surroundings.
- Eastside Medical Center is a 300-bed, full-service, acute-care medical center with almost 1,500 employees and 450 affiliated physicians.
- 310 bed hospital.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Quality of Life.
- From a small farming community to the prospering present-day community, Snellville continues to be one of the most successful cities in the Atlanta region.
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Hospitalists run codes.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- To become apart of our team at Eastside Medical Center.
- Quality people.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- 1 physician and 1 APP scheduled nightly.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Eastside offers a variety of other specialty services from its Breast and Diagnostic Center, such as mammography/breast imaging and bone densitometry.
- Eastside's Diabetic Education Center offers both classes and individualized appointments, and is staffed by Licensed Dietitians, Registered Nurses and Certified Diabetic Educators.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Snellville's convenient location, approximately 18 miles east of Atlanta and 45 miles west of Athens, has allowed it to prosper and become one of Gwinnett County's fastest growing cities for the past thirty years.
- Average daily census per physician is 16-20.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Medical services include general acute care, 24-hour emergency care, pediatric urgent care, Level III neonatal intensive care, and a host of outpatient services.
- In Snellville, Georgia.
- All specialties are available for consult and hospitalist will also run codes.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- With a variety of shops, restaurants, schools, churches, a hospital, cultural events, recreational activities, and an abundance of nearby attractions, Snellville's residents and visitors can fulfill their entertainment and family needs close to home.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- In addition to basic diagnostic services are PET scanning, digitized radiology, MRI, CT, and cardiac catheterization.
- Hospitalist will manage ICU patients and procedures are not required.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
This perm job opening was posted
by Envision Physician Services