Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · April 5, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: ICC in Hospital.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Intensivist - Critical Care Locum needed in Georgia.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Locum.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Approximately 15 patients per day.
- Location: Georgia.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- 12 hour shifts.
- No specific subspecialty requirements other than BC/BE Critical Care.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- 15 shifts per month, mixture of days and nights needed.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Would prefer mostly nights in two blocks.
- Specialty Needed: Intensivist - Critical Care.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 20.