Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · November 24, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: ICC in Hospital.
- Would prefer mostly nights in two blocks.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Intensivist - Critical Care Locum needed in Georgia.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- No specific subspecialty requirements other than BC/BE Critical Care.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- 12 hour shifts.
- Location: Georgia.
- Specialty Needed: Intensivist - Critical Care.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Locum.
- Approximately 15 patients per day.
- 15 shifts per month, mixture of days and nights needed.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 20.