Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Wednesday · January 22, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Intensivist - Critical Care Locum needed in Georgia.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Would prefer mostly nights in two blocks.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Locum.
- Location: Georgia.
- 15 shifts per month, mixture of days and nights needed.
- Specialty Needed: Intensivist - Critical Care.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Facility Type: ICC in Hospital.
- Approximately 15 patients per day.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- No specific subspecialty requirements other than BC/BE Critical Care.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 20.