Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · June 24, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- 15 shifts per month, mixture of days and nights needed.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Facility Type: ICC in Hospital.
- Intensivist - Critical Care Locum needed in Georgia.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Approximately 15 patients per day.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Location: Georgia.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Locum.
- Would prefer mostly nights in two blocks.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- No specific subspecialty requirements other than BC/BE Critical Care.
- Specialty Needed: Intensivist - Critical Care.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 20.