Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · March 1, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Would prefer mostly nights in two blocks.
- Intensivist - Critical Care Locum needed in Georgia.
- Approximately 15 patients per day.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- 15 shifts per month, mixture of days and nights needed.
- Specialty Needed: Intensivist - Critical Care.
- No specific subspecialty requirements other than BC/BE Critical Care.
- Facility Type: ICC in Hospital.
- Location: Georgia.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Locum.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 20.