Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · September 20, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Specialty Needed: Intensivist - Critical Care.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- No specific subspecialty requirements other than BC/BE Critical Care.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Approximately 15 patients per day.
- Facility Type: ICC in Hospital.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Locum.
- Intensivist - Critical Care Locum needed in Georgia.
- Location: Georgia.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- 15 shifts per month, mixture of days and nights needed.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Would prefer mostly nights in two blocks.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 20.