Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- 12 hour shifts.
- 15 shifts per month, mixture of days and nights needed.
- Specialty Needed: Intensivist - Critical Care.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Locum.
- Approximately 15 patients per day.
- No specific subspecialty requirements other than BC/BE Critical Care.
- Intensivist - Critical Care Locum needed in Georgia.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Facility Type: ICC in Hospital.
- Location: Georgia.
- Would prefer mostly nights in two blocks.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 20.