Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Wednesday · September 23, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Locum.
- Specialty Needed: Intensivist - Critical Care.
- No specific subspecialty requirements other than BC/BE Critical Care.
- Location: Georgia.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- 15 shifts per month, mixture of days and nights needed.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Intensivist - Critical Care Locum needed in Georgia.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Facility Type: ICC in Hospital.
- Approximately 15 patients per day.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Would prefer mostly nights in two blocks.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 20.