Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Wednesday · January 22, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Waycross) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7on/7off block schedule.
- We welcome Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians.
- This is an employed position offering a competitive compensation package, with night differential plus quality and RVU-based performance bonuses, along with an excellent comprehensive benefits package.
- Nights only.
- Join a growing team at Memorial Satilla Health, a general medical and surgical facility, working nights at a 231-bed non-profit hospital, providing high-quality care to patients from Southeast Georgia and from around the world.
- Competitive compensation with quality and RVU bonus structure.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Hospitalists manage patients in ICU/PCU.
- TeamHealth is seeking a full-time Nocturnist in Waycross, Georgia.
- ED runs codes.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles.
- No procedures required.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 17.