Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · September 17, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Waycross) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation with quality and RVU bonus structure.
- No procedures required.
- Nights only.
- We welcome Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians.
- TeamHealth is seeking a full-time Nocturnist in Waycross, Georgia.
- 7on/7off block schedule.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles.
- Paid CME allowance.
- This is an employed position offering a competitive compensation package, with night differential plus quality and RVU-based performance bonuses, along with an excellent comprehensive benefits package.
- ED runs codes.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Join a growing team at Memorial Satilla Health, a general medical and surgical facility, working nights at a 231-bed non-profit hospital, providing high-quality care to patients from Southeast Georgia and from around the world.
- Hospitalists manage patients in ICU/PCU.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 17.