Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Wednesday · January 22, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Augusta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU rounding.
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided.
- No procedures required.
- In addition to the hospital's outstanding clinical reputation, you can also enjoy its fantastic location in Augusta, a growing city offering easy access to Charleston and Savannah, plus east coast beaches like Hilton Head and Tybee Island!
- TeamHealth in partnership with HCA is seeking additional Hospitalists for part-time positions to join a 10 physician hospitalist program at Doctors Hospital of Augusta, located in the heart of Augusta, Georgia home to Augusta National.
- Practice in an award-winning hospital known for its excellence in robotic surgery, orthopedics and emergency medicine!
- Fully-staffed by 12 full-time Hospitalists.
- Market competitive base salary.
- Average daily census of 18-20 patients per physician.
- 1 Physician in-house nightly from 7p-7a.
- ED runs codes.
- 1 Nurse Practitioner scheduled daily.
- 5 Rounding Physicians on from 7p-7a.
- 12-hour shifts/block schedule.
- We are seeking board certified or eligible Internal Medicine Hospitalists or Family Medicine Hospitalists.
- This is an employed position offering competitive pay and excellent benefits, in addition to the support and resources of a nationwide physician network.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 17.