Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Wednesday · January 22, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The FMD works closely with Facility Staff to develop, implement and evaluate all services provided by the program.
- Monthly FMD Stipend.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Wrvu and Quality bonuses.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- TeamHealth is seeking a Facility Medical Director to join our leadership team at St. Francis Hospital in Columbus, Georgia.
- The FMD is charged with overseeing staffing, department management and supervision of medical care.
- The FMD is responsible for the oversight of care provided by all program hospitalists.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 7.