Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rome) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Redmond Regional Medical Center in Rome, Georgia.
- Competitive compensation.
- Take advantage of this great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast-growing area of medicine.
- This is a day position with a 7 days on, 7 days off schedule and procedures are not required.
- We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance.
- Paid CME allowance.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn what you are looking for in a position.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Great health benefits.
This perm job opening was posted