Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rome) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Take advantage of this great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast-growing area of medicine.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Redmond Regional Medical Center in Rome, Georgia.
- Great health benefits.
- This is a day position with a 7 days on, 7 days off schedule and procedures are not required.
- We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Competitive compensation.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn what you are looking for in a position.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Paid CME allowance.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 25.