Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rome) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation with monthly paid Medical Director stipend.
- Great health beneifts.
- Access to one of our largest international airports is only an hour away.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the things you love.
- Enjoy benefits such as leadership support from TeamHealth including annual conferences, extensive leadership training and other professional growth opportunities.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to lead our Hospital Medicine team at Redmond Regional Medical Center in Rome, Georgia.
- Paid CME allowance.
- The Director will collaborate with hospital administration and leadership from other departments to ensure a collegial working relationship.
- The Medical Director will lead a team of Hospital Medicine physicians in a well-established program.
- Get the best of both worlds with the welcoming small-town feel of Rome and everything a large city has to offer in Atlanta!
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Hospital Medicine experts.
This perm job opening was posted