Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Wednesday · January 22, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rome) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to lead our Hospital Medicine team at Redmond Regional Medical Center in Rome, Georgia.
- Access to one of our largest international airports is only an hour away.
- Get the best of both worlds with the welcoming small-town feel of Rome and everything a large city has to offer in Atlanta!
- Enjoy benefits such as leadership support from TeamHealth including annual conferences, extensive leadership training and other professional growth opportunities.
- The Medical Director will lead a team of Hospital Medicine physicians in a well-established program.
- Competitive compensation with monthly paid Medical Director stipend.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- The Director will collaborate with hospital administration and leadership from other departments to ensure a collegial working relationship.
- CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Great health beneifts.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Hospital Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the things you love.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.