Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Wednesday · January 22, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Augusta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ED runs codes.
- 1 Physician in-house nightly from 7p-7a.
- 5 Rounding Physicians on from 7p-7a.
- We are seeking board-certified or eligible Internal Medicine Hospitalists or Family Medicine Hospitalists.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- ICU rounding.
- 1 Nurse Practitioner scheduled daily.
- This is an employed position offering competitive pay and excellent benefits, in addition to the support and resources of a nationwide physician network.
- Market competitive base salary.
- Professional liability insurance and tail coverage provided.
- Fully-staffed by 12 full-time Hospitalists.
- Average daily census of 18-20 patients per physician.
- TeamHealth, in partnership with HCA, is seeking additional Hospitalists for part-time positions to join a 10-physician hospitalist program at Doctors Hospital of Augusta, located in the heart of Augusta, Georgia, home to Augusta National.
- In addition to the hospital's outstanding clinical reputation, you can also enjoy its fantastic location in Augusta, a growing city offering easy access to Charleston and Savannah, plus east coast beaches like Hilton Head and Tybee Island!
- No procedures required.
- Practice in an award-winning hospital known for its excellence in robotic surgery, orthopedics and emergency medicine!
- 12-hour shifts/block schedule.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.