Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Augusta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- In addition to the hospital's outstanding clinical reputation, you can also enjoy its fantastic location in Augusta, a growing city offering easy access to Charleston and Savannah, plus east coast beaches like Hilton Head and Tybee Island!
- Average daily census of 18-20 patients per physician.
- Fully-staffed by 12 full-time Hospitalists.
- 5 Rounding Physicians on from 7p-7a.
- 1 Physician in-house nightly from 7p-7a.
- 12-hour shifts/block schedule.
- ED runs codes.
- Market competitive base salary.
- TeamHealth, in partnership with HCA, is seeking additional Hospitalists for part-time positions to join a 10-physician hospitalist program at Doctors Hospital of Augusta, located in the heart of Augusta, Georgia, home to Augusta National.
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided.
- Practice in an award-winning hospital known for its excellence in robotic surgery, orthopedics and emergency medicine!
- We are seeking board-certified or eligible Internal Medicine Hospitalists or Family Medicine Hospitalists.
- ICU rounding.
- 1 Nurse Practitioner scheduled daily.
- This is an employed position offering competitive pay and excellent benefits, in addition to the support and resources of a nationwide physician network.
- No procedures required.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago