Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Waycross) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists manage patients in ICU/PCU.
- TeamHealth is seeking a full-time Nocturnist in Waycross, Georgia.
- We welcome Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians.
- Paid CME allowance.
- This is an employed position offering a competitive compensation package, with night differential plus quality and RVU-based performance bonuses, along with an excellent comprehensive benefits package.
- Join a growing team at Memorial Satilla Health, a general medical and surgical facility, working nights at a 231-bed non-profit hospital, providing high-quality care to patients from Southeast Georgia and from around the world.
- No procedures required.
- Competitive compensation with quality and RVU bonus structure.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles.
- 7on/7off block schedule.
- ED runs codes.
- Nights only.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago