Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Waycross) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an employed position offering a competitive compensation package, with night differential plus quality and RVU-based performance bonuses, along with an excellent comprehensive benefits package.
- Nights only.
- We welcome Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians.
- TeamHealth is seeking a full-time Nocturnist in Waycross, Georgia.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles.
- Hospitalists manage patients in ICU/PCU.
- Competitive compensation with quality and RVU bonus structure.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Join a growing team at Memorial Satilla Health, a general medical and surgical facility, working nights at a 231-bed non-profit hospital, providing high-quality care to patients from Southeast Georgia and from around the world.
- ED runs codes.
- No procedures required.
- 7on/7off block schedule.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 25.