Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Monday through Friday schedule.
- Candidates must be board certified and have some leadership experience.
- Must have some leadership experience.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- You will be offered medical/dental vision benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, 2 retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage.
- Currently there are 12 physicians and 8 mid-levels in the program.
- Established medium-sized and well-run program.
- Our services are free for you.
- Closed ICU with minimal procedures needed.
- In addition to a salary, as a medical director you will also get wRVU, quality bonus, and a stipend.
- Medical director also gets wRVU, quality, and stipend.
- You will work Monday through Friday, no nights.
- You will need to be able to be a strong liaison between hospital and group.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- This will be a high profile position for an established medium-sized and well-run hospitalist program.
- To get started.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a Georgia hospital/clinic with their search for a medical director.
- Approximately 65/35 clinical to administrative.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 15.