Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition to a salary, as a medical director you will also get wRVU, quality bonus, and a stipend.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Closed ICU with minimal procedures needed.
- Approximately 65/35 clinical to administrative.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Candidates must be board certified and have some leadership experience.
- Monday through Friday schedule.
- This will be a high profile position for an established medium-sized and well-run hospitalist program.
- Currently there are 12 physicians and 8 mid-levels in the program.
- Established medium-sized and well-run program.
- You will be offered medical/dental vision benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, 2 retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage.
- You will need to be able to be a strong liaison between hospital and group.
- You will work Monday through Friday, no nights.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Must have some leadership experience.
- Our services are free for you.
- To get started.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a Georgia hospital/clinic with their search for a medical director.
- Medical director also gets wRVU, quality, and stipend.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 15.