Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The average patient census is 16-18 patients per 12-hour shift.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Wrvu and quality bonus programs.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- As a TeamHealth clinician, you will enjoy an extraordinary network of clinicians, competitive compensation, benefits, potential career growth opportunities and the stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- Annual professional fees.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Procedures are not required.
- This practice features excellent sub-specialty support.
- 7 on/7 off scheduling.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at St. Francis Hospital in Columbus, Georgia.
- This is a day position, working a 7 on/7 off schedule.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.