Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This practice features excellent sub-specialty support.
- Annual professional fees.
- The average patient census is 16-18 patients per 12-hour shift.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at St. Francis Hospital in Columbus, Georgia.
- 7 on/7 off scheduling.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- This is a day position, working a 7 on/7 off schedule.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Wrvu and quality bonus programs.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- As a TeamHealth clinician, you will enjoy an extraordinary network of clinicians, competitive compensation, benefits, potential career growth opportunities and the stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- Procedures are not required.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago