Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Primary responsibilities will include symptom management for pre/post chemo treatment and inpatient rounding.
- Government: No.
- EMR system is used for notes.
- Nurses will assist with protocol, and a clinical pharmacist will write orders.
- Locums must have active Acls and BLS certifications.
- Shifts are 12-hours, 7-7, both days and nights are available.
- Acute Care.
- Types of cases will include BMT, leukemia, medical oncology, etc.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Reference ID: ORD-071773-NP-GA.
- Facility Type: Cancer Center.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- A facility in Georgia is seeking 2 hospitalist nurse practitioner to provide ongoing locum tenens coverage due to growth and Fmla leave.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-10.
- The average patient census is 8-10 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 6.