Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · April 5, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Weracoba Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 1 APC during the night.
- Procedures: Core ICU procedures: Deep lines, Arterial lines, thoracentesis, paracentesis, etc.
- ICU: Closed.
- Patient Encounters: 30 encounters/day- 1 physician, 2 APC's- closed unit, hospital does provide consult service to Cvicu if asked, 3-4 admits/night- one physician.
- Facility Beds: 376.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Western, Georgia.
- Staffing Model: 1 physician.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available.
- EMR: Sorian.
- Paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- ICU Beds: 28.
- Specialty Board Requirement: Critical Care Required.
- Locum Rate: $220/hour (7p-7a).
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120, temp/emergency privileges can be granted.
- Day coverage- bronchoscopy- not needed for nights.
- 2 APCs during the day, 1 physician.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 18.