Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · October 1, 2023
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Weracoba Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Patient Encounters: 30 encounters/day- 1 physician, 2 APC's- closed unit, hospital does provide consult service to Cvicu if asked, 3-4 admits/night- one physician.
- Specialty Board Requirement: Critical Care Required.
- 2 APCs during the day, 1 physician.
- Paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- EMR: Sorian.
- ICU: Closed.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Western, Georgia.
- Day coverage- bronchoscopy- not needed for nights.
- ICU Beds: 28.
- Staffing Model: 1 physician.
- Locum Rate: $220/hour (7p-7a).
- Procedures: Core ICU procedures: Deep lines, Arterial lines, thoracentesis, paracentesis, etc.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available.
- 1 APC during the night.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120, temp/emergency privileges can be granted.
- Facility Beds: 376.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 18.