Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Friday · January 15, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Weracoba Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU Beds: 28.
- Specialty Board Requirement: Critical Care Required.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available.
- Staffing Model: 1 physician.
- Facility Beds: 376.
- 1 APC during the night.
- Procedures: Core ICU procedures: Deep lines, Arterial lines, thoracentesis, paracentesis, etc.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Western, Georgia.
- ICU: Closed.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120, temp/emergency privileges can be granted.
- 2 APCs during the day, 1 physician.
- Patient Encounters: 30 encounters/day- 1 physician, 2 APC's- closed unit, hospital does provide consult service to Cvicu if asked, 3-4 admits/night- one physician.
- EMR: Sorian.
- Locum Rate: $220/hour (7p-7a).
- Day coverage- bronchoscopy- not needed for nights.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 18.