Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · January 24, 2022
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Weracoba Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Encounters: 30 encounters/day- 1 physician, 2 APC's- closed unit, hospital does provide consult service to Cvicu if asked, 3-4 admits/night- one physician.
- Locum Rate: $220/hour (7p-7a).
- ICU: Closed.
- Staffing Model: 1 physician.
- 2 APCs during the day, 1 physician.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available.
- Paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Specialty Board Requirement: Critical Care Required.
- 1 APC during the night.
- Day coverage- bronchoscopy- not needed for nights.
- ICU Beds: 28.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120, temp/emergency privileges can be granted.
- EMR: Sorian.
- Facility Beds: 376.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Western, Georgia.
- Procedures: Core ICU procedures: Deep lines, Arterial lines, thoracentesis, paracentesis, etc.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 18.