Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · July 7, 2022
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Weracoba Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available.
- Staffing Model: 1 physician.
- Patient Encounters: 30 encounters/day- 1 physician, 2 APC's- closed unit, hospital does provide consult service to Cvicu if asked, 3-4 admits/night- one physician.
- ICU: Closed.
- EMR: Sorian.
- ICU Beds: 28.
- Facility Beds: 376.
- 2 APCs during the day, 1 physician.
- Paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- 1 APC during the night.
- Procedures: Core ICU procedures: Deep lines, Arterial lines, thoracentesis, paracentesis, etc.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120, temp/emergency privileges can be granted.
- Day coverage- bronchoscopy- not needed for nights.
- Specialty Board Requirement: Critical Care Required.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Western, Georgia.
- Locum Rate: $220/hour (7p-7a).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 18.