Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · October 25, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Weracoba Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available.
- Paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Day coverage- bronchoscopy- not needed for nights.
- 2 APCs during the day, 1 physician.
- Specialty Board Requirement: Critical Care Required.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Western, Georgia.
- Procedures: Core ICU procedures: Deep lines, Arterial lines, thoracentesis, paracentesis, etc.
- Facility Beds: 376.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- 1 APC during the night.
- ICU: Closed.
- EMR: Sorian.
- Patient Encounters: 30 encounters/day- 1 physician, 2 APC's- closed unit, hospital does provide consult service to Cvicu if asked, 3-4 admits/night- one physician.
- Locum Rate: $220/hour (7p-7a).
- Staffing Model: 1 physician.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120, temp/emergency privileges can be granted.
- ICU Beds: 28.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 18.