Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · September 20, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Weracoba Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available.
- Locum Rate: $220/hour (7p-7a).
- Specialty Board Requirement: Critical Care Required.
- ICU: Closed.
- Patient Encounters: 30 encounters/day- 1 physician, 2 APC's- closed unit, hospital does provide consult service to Cvicu if asked, 3-4 admits/night- one physician.
- Day coverage- bronchoscopy- not needed for nights.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120, temp/emergency privileges can be granted.
- 1 APC during the night.
- Facility Beds: 376.
- Staffing Model: 1 physician.
- ICU Beds: 28.
- 2 APCs during the day, 1 physician.
- Procedures: Core ICU procedures: Deep lines, Arterial lines, thoracentesis, paracentesis, etc.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Western, Georgia.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- EMR: Sorian.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 18.