Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · April 13, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Weracoba Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staffing Model: 1 physician.
- ICU Beds: 28.
- 2 APCs during the day, 1 physician.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available.
- Patient Encounters: 30 encounters/day- 1 physician, 2 APC's- closed unit, hospital does provide consult service to Cvicu if asked, 3-4 admits/night- one physician.
- Locum Rate: $220/hour (7p-7a).
- ICU: Closed.
- 1 APC during the night.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120, temp/emergency privileges can be granted.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Western, Georgia.
- Facility Beds: 376.
- EMR: Sorian.
- Paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Specialty Board Requirement: Critical Care Required.
- Procedures: Core ICU procedures: Deep lines, Arterial lines, thoracentesis, paracentesis, etc.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Day coverage- bronchoscopy- not needed for nights.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 18.