Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · August 10, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Weracoba Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available.
- Locum Rate: $220/hour (7p-7a).
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120, temp/emergency privileges can be granted.
- Facility Beds: 376.
- ICU: Closed.
- 1 APC during the night.
- Day coverage- bronchoscopy- not needed for nights.
- Paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- EMR: Sorian.
- ICU Beds: 28.
- 2 APCs during the day, 1 physician.
- Patient Encounters: 30 encounters/day- 1 physician, 2 APC's- closed unit, hospital does provide consult service to Cvicu if asked, 3-4 admits/night- one physician.
- Procedures: Core ICU procedures: Deep lines, Arterial lines, thoracentesis, paracentesis, etc.
- Specialty Board Requirement: Critical Care Required.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Staffing Model: 1 physician.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Western, Georgia.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 18.