Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · March 27, 2023
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Weracoba Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Encounters: 30 encounters/day- 1 physician, 2 APC's- closed unit, hospital does provide consult service to Cvicu if asked, 3-4 admits/night- one physician.
- Facility Beds: 376.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Western, Georgia.
- EMR: Sorian.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- 2 APCs during the day, 1 physician.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120, temp/emergency privileges can be granted.
- ICU: Closed.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available.
- 1 APC during the night.
- Paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Locum Rate: $220/hour (7p-7a).
- Staffing Model: 1 physician.
- Day coverage- bronchoscopy- not needed for nights.
- Specialty Board Requirement: Critical Care Required.
- Procedures: Core ICU procedures: Deep lines, Arterial lines, thoracentesis, paracentesis, etc.
- ICU Beds: 28.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 18.