Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Weracoba Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 1 APC during the night.
- Procedures: Core ICU procedures: Deep lines, Arterial lines, thoracentesis, paracentesis, etc.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Western, Georgia.
- Patient Encounters: 30 encounters/day- 1 physician, 2 APC's- closed unit, hospital does provide consult service to Cvicu if asked, 3-4 admits/night- one physician.
- ICU Beds: 28.
- ICU: Closed.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120, temp/emergency privileges can be granted.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available.
- Facility Beds: 376.
- 2 APCs during the day, 1 physician.
- Specialty Board Requirement: Critical Care Required.
- Staffing Model: 1 physician.
- Locum Rate: $220/hour (7p-7a).
- EMR: Sorian.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Day coverage- bronchoscopy- not needed for nights.
- Paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 18.