Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · June 24, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Weracoba Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staffing Model: 1 physician.
- 1 APC during the night.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120, temp/emergency privileges can be granted.
- Day coverage- bronchoscopy- not needed for nights.
- Locum Rate: $220/hour (7p-7a).
- 2 APCs during the day, 1 physician.
- Specialty Board Requirement: Critical Care Required.
- ICU: Closed.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available.
- Procedures: Core ICU procedures: Deep lines, Arterial lines, thoracentesis, paracentesis, etc.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- EMR: Sorian.
- Facility Beds: 376.
- ICU Beds: 28.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Western, Georgia.
- Patient Encounters: 30 encounters/day- 1 physician, 2 APC's- closed unit, hospital does provide consult service to Cvicu if asked, 3-4 admits/night- one physician.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 18.