Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · February 18, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Weracoba Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum Rate: $220/hour (7p-7a).
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available.
- Paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120, temp/emergency privileges can be granted.
- Specialty Board Requirement: Critical Care Required.
- ICU Beds: 28.
- Patient Encounters: 30 encounters/day- 1 physician, 2 APC's- closed unit, hospital does provide consult service to Cvicu if asked, 3-4 admits/night- one physician.
- Day coverage- bronchoscopy- not needed for nights.
- Facility Beds: 376.
- ICU: Closed.
- 1 APC during the night.
- 2 APCs during the day, 1 physician.
- EMR: Sorian.
- Procedures: Core ICU procedures: Deep lines, Arterial lines, thoracentesis, paracentesis, etc.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Western, Georgia.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Staffing Model: 1 physician.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.