Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · June 24, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Western, GA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: Core ICU procedures: Deep lines, Arterial lines, thoracentesis, paracentesis, etc.
- Facility Beds: 376.
- 1 APC during the night.
- Locum Rate: Competitive.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Western, Georgia.
- Codes: Not handled by locums, would expect backup for floor to ICU transfer.
- 2 APCs during the day, 1 physician.
- Specialty Board Requirement: Critical Care Required.
- ICU Beds: 28.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120, temp/emergency privileges can be granted.
- ICU: Closed.
- Patient Encounters: 30 encounters/night.
- EMR: Sorian.
- Bronchoscopy - not needed for nights.
- Staffing Model: 1 physician.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 1.