Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Western, GA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Encounters: 30 encounters/night.
- Staffing Model: 1 physician.
- EMR: Sorian.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120, temp/emergency privileges can be granted.
- ICU: Closed.
- ICU Beds: 28.
- Procedures: Core ICU procedures: Deep lines, Arterial lines, thoracentesis, paracentesis, etc.
- Facility Beds: 376.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available.
- 2 APCs during the day, 1 physician.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Western, Georgia.
- Bronchoscopy - not needed for nights.
- Locum Rate: Competitive.
- 1 APC during the night.
- Codes: Not handled by locums, would expect backup for floor to ICU transfer.
- Specialty Board Requirement: Critical Care Required.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 1.