Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · November 24, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Western, GA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU: Closed.
- EMR: Sorian.
- ICU Beds: 28.
- 1 APC during the night.
- Codes: Not handled by locums, would expect backup for floor to ICU transfer.
- Procedures: Core ICU procedures: Deep lines, Arterial lines, thoracentesis, paracentesis, etc.
- 2 APCs during the day, 1 physician.
- Facility Beds: 376.
- Patient Encounters: 30 encounters/night.
- Specialty Board Requirement: Critical Care Required.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120, temp/emergency privileges can be granted.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Western, Georgia.
- Locum Rate: Competitive.
- Bronchoscopy - not needed for nights.
- Staffing Model: 1 physician.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 1.