Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · March 27, 2023
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Western, GA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staffing Model: 1 physician.
- Locum Rate: Competitive.
- Facility Beds: 376.
- ICU: Closed.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available.
- Codes: Not handled by locums, would expect backup for floor to ICU transfer.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120, temp/emergency privileges can be granted.
- Patient Encounters: 30 encounters/night.
- Bronchoscopy - not needed for nights.
- EMR: Sorian.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Western, Georgia.
- 1 APC during the night.
- 2 APCs during the day, 1 physician.
- Specialty Board Requirement: Critical Care Required.
- Procedures: Core ICU procedures: Deep lines, Arterial lines, thoracentesis, paracentesis, etc.
- ICU Beds: 28.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 1.