Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · March 1, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Western, GA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Bronchoscopy - not needed for nights.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Western, Georgia.
- Codes: Not handled by locums, would expect backup for floor to ICU transfer.
- Facility Beds: 376.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available.
- 1 APC during the night.
- EMR: Sorian.
- Locum Rate: Competitive.
- Patient Encounters: 30 encounters/night.
- Specialty Board Requirement: Critical Care Required.
- 2 APCs during the day, 1 physician.
- Procedures: Core ICU procedures: Deep lines, Arterial lines, thoracentesis, paracentesis, etc.
- Staffing Model: 1 physician.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120, temp/emergency privileges can be granted.
- ICU Beds: 28.
- ICU: Closed.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 1.