Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · September 20, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Western, GA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Western, Georgia.
- Specialty Board Requirement: Critical Care Required.
- Locum Rate: Competitive.
- Facility Beds: 376.
- Staffing Model: 1 physician.
- Patient Encounters: 30 encounters/night.
- 2 APCs during the day, 1 physician.
- ICU: Closed.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120, temp/emergency privileges can be granted.
- Procedures: Core ICU procedures: Deep lines, Arterial lines, thoracentesis, paracentesis, etc.
- EMR: Sorian.
- Bronchoscopy - not needed for nights.
- ICU Beds: 28.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available.
- Codes: Not handled by locums, would expect backup for floor to ICU transfer.
- 1 APC during the night.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 1.