Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · September 24, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Western, GA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU: Closed.
- Codes: Not handled by locums, would expect backup for floor to ICU transfer.
- Facility Beds: 376.
- Patient Encounters: 30 encounters/night.
- ICU Beds: 28.
- Specialty Board Requirement: Critical Care Required.
- 2 APCs during the day, 1 physician.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available.
- Bronchoscopy - not needed for nights.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Western, Georgia.
- EMR: Sorian.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 120, temp/emergency privileges can be granted.
- Locum Rate: Competitive.
- Procedures: Core ICU procedures: Deep lines, Arterial lines, thoracentesis, paracentesis, etc.
- 1 APC during the night.
- Staffing Model: 1 physician.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 1.