Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · April 5, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Valdosta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub-specialties: Most specialties available, more specific info provided upon request.
- Facility Beds: 231, 12 ICU beds.
- ICU: Yes, but have a designated ICU Rounder along with Telemedicine ICU.
- Patient Encounters: Average can be 12-14, less than 7 admissions per night.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- Staffing Model: 4 rounding physicians daily 7a-7p, 1 APC 11a-7p, 1 nocturnist 7p-7a, 1 APC on until midnight.
- Codes: EM Responds to codes.
- Credentialing Timeframe: Approximately 90 days.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Locum Rate: Competative, more information provided upon request.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, IM or FP candidates to provide nocturnist locume-tenens hospitalist coverage at a facility near Chicago Illinois.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Mar 30.