Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Wednesday · December 2, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- The NP will work days alongside a physician and solo at night.
- Reference ID: ORD-086936-NP-GA.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- CertificationsRequired: Georgia licensed and boarded NP, Acute Care-Geriatric NP highly preferred.
- Government: No.
- Due to the urgency of this need, candidates must have a clean file and an active GA license.
- Procedures Required: C and A Lines, para and thoracentesis and intubations.
- We have an urgent need for a nurse practitioner to provide Covid-19 coverage at a hospital in Georgia.
- Kathlyn Raffa and Jessica.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p & 7p-7a.
- Credentialing will be expedited for this assignment.
- Case Load/PPD: 4 bed ICU and about 20 inpatients max.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Night Shift.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 21.