Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · September 20, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Eastside's Diabetic Education Center offers both classes and individualized appointments, and is staffed by Licensed Dietitians, Registered Nurses and Certified Diabetic Educators.
- No weekends or nights.
- In addition to basic diagnostic services are PET scanning, digitized radiology, MRI, CT, and cardiac catheterization.
- Paid time off.
- Neurohospitalist Position - Must Have Neuro Training/Experience - 30 Minutes From Downtown Atlanta, GA.
- It also has playgrounds, baseball and softball fields, as well as a fishing lake.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, ND 401K.
- It is also home to a water park complete with a lazy river, a children's area and slides.
- Snellville offers a wide variety of opportunities for recreation.
- The local Lenora Park and Disc Golf Course is a large disc golf course spread over 112 acres of land.
- Medical services include general acute care, 24-hour emergency care, pediatric urgent care, Level III neonatal intensive care, and a host of outpatient services.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance plus tail coverage on top of rate.
- Local parks include facilities like lighted tennis courts, soccer fields, sand volleyball court, playgrounds, picnic areas and swimming pools.
- Eastside offers a variety of other specialty services from its Breast and Diagnostic Center, such as mammography/breast imaging and bone densitometry.
- Procedures required.
- Eastside Medical Center is a 300-bed, full-service, acute-care medical center with almost 1,500 employees and 450 affiliated physicians.
- Mon-Friday, 8A-5P.
- Eastside Medical Center - Snellville, GA https://eastsidemedical.
- Bcim or FP - ICU, Critical Care trained, Neuro - neurology trained.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services