Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · October 25, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dates Needed: Asap - October.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The hospital is located near Atlanta, GA.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- The facility uses Cerner for EMR.
- The NP must be able to insert central lines, A-lines, thoracentesis, small bore chest tubes, etc.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Emergency privileges will be granted for this assignment.
- Case Load/PPD: TBD.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p or 7p-7a.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-088469-NP-GA.
- The locum will work day shifts and night shifts and shifts are 12 hours.
- Kathlyn Raffa and Jessica.
- We are seeking a critical care nurse practitioner for Covid-19 coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago