Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · May 9, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join an established program and team of 6 hospitalists with staff support.
- They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible.
- The schedule is 7 days on and 7 days off from 7 am to 7 pm or similar hours.
- Reasonable daily patient census of 15 to 18.
- This hospital-employed position offers a base salary and a bonus plan.
- Georgia community located an hour from Savannah and 3 hours to Atlanta.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule of days only.
- There is an open ICU with intensivist support, but central lines and some procedure experience is required.
- Competitive salary, bonus incentives, and full hospital benefits package.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- 12-hour shifts from 7 am to 7 pm or similar.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, medical education debt assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- The incoming physician can expect to see 15 to 18 patients per day on average.
- A hospital in Georgia needs an additional hospitalist due to growth.
- Our services are free for you.
- Stable and secure hospital-employed position.
- Come join 6 hospitalists with double coverage during the day shifts and 1 nocturnist at night.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Will consider an experienced FP hospitalist.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 2.