Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Wednesday · September 23, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible.
- Georgia community located an hour from Savannah and 3 hours to Atlanta.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Competitive salary, bonus incentives, and full hospital benefits package.
- Join an established program and team of 6 hospitalists with staff support.
- Come join 6 hospitalists with double coverage during the day shifts and 1 nocturnist at night.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- The incoming physician can expect to see 15 to 18 patients per day on average.
- This hospital-employed position offers a base salary and a bonus plan.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Our services are free for you.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Will consider an experienced FP hospitalist.
- Reasonable daily patient census of 15 to 18.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule of days only.
- There is an open ICU with intensivist support, but central lines and some procedure experience is required.
- 12-hour shifts from 7 am to 7 pm or similar.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, medical education debt assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- The schedule is 7 days on and 7 days off from 7 am to 7 pm or similar hours.
- A hospital in Georgia needs an additional hospitalist due to growth.
- Stable and secure hospital-employed position.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago