Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Sunday · October 25, 2020
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Atlanta ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shifts are available at two hospitals with your option to be privileged at one or both.
- Transportation is provided as well!
- GA License and DEA Required.
- Referral Bonus.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Ground/Air Transportation and Hotel Provided.
- Two different Hospitals minutes apart.
- There's something for everyone!
- Both hospitals are close to an enormous variety of music, recreational, and sporting entertainment.
- Consults may be needed but not on a regular basis.
- Midlevel's on Staff.
- We are seeking Critical Care Physicians for an ongoing day shift opportunity providing flexible scheduling and competitive pay.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. In addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of.
- Day Shift from 6AM-6PM.
- Board Certification in Critical Care is Required.
- Epic EMR.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Competitive hourly rate for 12 hours with a flat pager.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Compensation paid if physician gets called in during the night.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.