Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Friday · January 15, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 14-16.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Credentialing takes around 30-60 days.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Reference ID: ORD-094594-MD-GA.
- Dates Needed: As soon as credentialed - ongoing.
- The facility is located in east Georgia.
- The locum will work 7 am-7 pm with no. Candidates must be BC in critical care with an active GA license.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- A level II trauma facility is seeking a critical care physician for Covid-19 coverage.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jan 14.