Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Friday · August 19, 2022
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Augusta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Trauma: Non-designated.
- We place physicians in all states.
- ADC: 15-17 patient encounters in 12-hour shift w/daytime physician extender support.
- Procedures: Typical of a CC physician.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/permanent placement with this excellent hospital- based practice.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- This Critical Care opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent provider in Augusta at a hospital-based facility.
- Job Number: GA1466.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Low Cost of Living, Excellent Schools and a High Desirability Factor.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Foster Crown: Critical Care Physician in Augusta, Georgia.
- Georgia is an excellent state to practice Critical Care Medicine and raise a family.
- BE/BC in Critical Care Medicine.
- Position: Permanent Critical Care Physician.
- Compensation: Marketable, negotiable base compensation + bonus money, w/full health & welfare package, CME, Licensure, Sick Leave, Paid Med-Mal Insurance.
- Strong, Negotiable Base Compensation + Excellent Bonus Money.
- Schedule: 7a - 7p with schedule night.
- City/State: Augusta, GA.
- PTO, Health and Welfare Package, CME, Licensure, DEA, Sick Leave, paid Med-Mal Insurance, etc.
- Nearly 600-skilled physicians on staff.
- State-of-the-Art Technology, w/upgraded echo/ultrasound unit to come.
- Facility: Regional community hospital.
- 2-operational angio-suites.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Facility Profile: Fully staffed regional community hospital.
- Support Staff: RN's, Techs, All Subspecialties, Full Administrative, typical of a community hospital.
- Live and Play in a Resort Area with over 33-Golf Courses Nearby.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Jan 12.