Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · September 20, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Augusta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nearly 600-skilled physicians on staff.
- Trauma: Non-designated.
- City/State: Augusta, GA.
- Job Number: GA1466.
- This Critical Care opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent provider in Augusta at a hospital-based facility.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/permanent placement with this excellent hospital- based practice.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Procedures: Typical of a CC physician.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- 2-operational angio-suites.
- ADC: 15-17 patient encounters in 12-hour shift w/daytime physician extender support.
- Low Cost of Living, Excellent Schools and a High Desirability Factor.
- State-of-the-Art Technology, w/upgraded echo/ultrasound unit to come.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- We place physicians in all states.
- BE/BC in Critical Care Medicine.
- Position: Permanent Critical Care Physician.
- Foster Crown: Critical Care Physician in Augusta, Georgia.
- Facility: Regional community hospital.
- Compensation: Marketable, negotiable base compensation + bonus money, w/full health & welfare package, CME, Licensure, Sick Leave, Paid Med-Mal Insurance.
- Strong, Negotiable Base Compensation + Excellent Bonus Money.
- PTO, Health and Welfare Package, CME, Licensure, DEA, Sick Leave, paid Med-Mal Insurance, etc.
- Live and Play in a Resort Area with over 33-Golf Courses Nearby.
- Support Staff: RN's, Techs, All Subspecialties, Full Administrative, typical of a community hospital.
- Schedule: 7a - 7p with schedule night.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Georgia is an excellent state to practice Critical Care Medicine and raise a family.
- Facility Profile: Fully staffed regional community hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
by Foster Crown, LLC.