Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Tuesday · November 30, 2021
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Beltline is another fun way to spend your free days while in Atlanta.
- Don't miss out on the Battery when you come into town.
- We are seeking a hospitalist/critical care nurse practitioner to provide ongoing locum tenens coverage due to an increase in patient volume from Covid-19.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Kathlyn Raffa and Jessica.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Atlanta is home of the Braves and the heat!
- Government: No.
- Shift Times: 7A-7P.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Night Shift.
- Ponce City Market is a one-stop-shop for all things food, drink, and shopping.
- Case Load/PPD: TBD.
- Dates Needed: As soon as credentialed, 3 days a week, ongoing.
- The facility is located near Atlanta, Georgia and is one of multiple acute care facilities throughout the state.
- Reference ID: ORD-096102-NP-GA.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Due to the overwhelming number of jobs opening up due to Covid-19, we are unable to provide detail.
- If youd like more information about this assignment..
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Nov 19.