Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · November 28, 2022
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Augusta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Contact office for specifics.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Abim certification required or Abfm with inpatient rounding experience.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Schedule: Most positions are 7a-7p, 7on/7off rotations.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Hospital Medicine ADC: 17+.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Job Number: United States1516.
- Facility Profile: Fully staffed Regional / Community Hospitals (contact office for specifics).
- Locums Compensation: Locums positions = Excellent, negotiable rates, (depending on client location and modalities / skill set) with travel, lodging and medical malpractice insurance covered.
- Foster Crown: Representing Multiple HM Opportunities for Permanent or Locum Tenens.
- Both Locums and Permanent Options For: GA, IL, NC, WI - More Locations Available Throughout the United States.
- Trauma: N/A - Level 1, depending on the facility.
- Support Staff: RN's, Techs, PA/NP's, Admin Support, full subspecialty support.
- Procedures: Modalities vary per client and/or assignment location.
- Hospital-Based, Hospital Medicine, Pulmonology, Intensive Care Opportunities (Contingent Upon Training and Skill).
- Locums Options Also Available Throughout the United States - We Have Needs in Multiple States.
- Facility: Regional or Community Hospitals.
- These Hospital Medicine opportunities offer you the ability to work at a regional or community hospital, with your choice in practice location.
- Position: Hospital Medicine.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move.
- Permanent Positions with Competitive Compensation, Bonus or Locum Tenens Work, Your Choice.
- City/State: Nationwide - Multiple states available.
- For Permanent Employees: Full Health & Welfare Benefits Package, PTO, Retirement, Relocation.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Feb 23.