Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Monday · March 27, 2023
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Augusta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- These Hospital Medicine opportunities offer you the ability to work at a regional or community hospital, with your choice in practice location.
- Locums Compensation: Locums positions = Excellent, negotiable rates, (depending on client location and modalities / skill set) with travel, lodging and medical malpractice insurance covered.
- Support Staff: RN's, Techs, PA/NP's, Admin Support, full subspecialty support.
- Hospital Medicine ADC: 17+.
- Hospital-Based, Hospital Medicine, Pulmonology, Intensive Care Opportunities (Contingent Upon Training and Skill).
- Locums Options Also Available Throughout the United States - We Have Needs in Multiple States.
- Trauma: N/A - Level 1, depending on the facility.
- Schedule: Most positions are 7a-7p, 7on/7off rotations.
- Facility: Regional or Community Hospitals.
- Procedures: Modalities vary per client and/or assignment location.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- We place physicians in all states.
- City/State: Nationwide - Multiple states available.
- For Permanent Employees: Full Health & Welfare Benefits Package, PTO, Retirement, Relocation.
- EMR: Contact office for specifics.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Job Number: United States1516.
- Position: Hospital Medicine.
- Foster Crown: Representing Multiple HM Opportunities for Permanent or Locum Tenens.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Facility Profile: Fully staffed Regional / Community Hospitals (contact office for specifics).
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Both Locums and Permanent Options For: GA, IL, NC, WI - More Locations Available Throughout the United States.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move.
- Abim certification required or Abfm with inpatient rounding experience.
- Permanent Positions with Competitive Compensation, Bonus or Locum Tenens Work, Your Choice.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Feb 23.