Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Thursday · July 7, 2022
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Augusta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- City/State: Nationwide - Multiple states available.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Trauma: N/A - Level 1, depending on the facility.
- Support Staff: RN's, Techs, PA/NP's, Admin Support, full subspecialty support.
- Job Number: United States1516.
- Facility Profile: Fully staffed Regional / Community Hospitals (contact office for specifics).
- These Hospital Medicine opportunities offer you the ability to work at a regional or community hospital, with your choice in practice location.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move.
- Foster Crown: Representing Multiple HM Opportunities for Permanent or Locum Tenens.
- Hospital Medicine ADC: 17+.
- Permanent Positions with Competitive Compensation, Bonus or Locum Tenens Work, Your Choice.
- Schedule: Most positions are 7a-7p, 7on/7off rotations.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Procedures: Modalities vary per client and/or assignment location.
- Both Locums and Permanent Options For: GA, IL, NC, WI - More Locations Available Throughout the United States.
- Locums Compensation: Locums positions = Excellent, negotiable rates, (depending on client location and modalities / skill set) with travel, lodging and medical malpractice insurance covered.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Abim certification required or Abfm with inpatient rounding experience.
- EMR: Contact office for specifics.
- For Permanent Employees: Full Health & Welfare Benefits Package, PTO, Retirement, Relocation.
- Locums Options Also Available Throughout the United States - We Have Needs in Multiple States.
- Hospital-Based, Hospital Medicine, Pulmonology, Intensive Care Opportunities (Contingent Upon Training and Skill).
- Position: Hospital Medicine.
- Facility: Regional or Community Hospitals.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Feb 23.