Hospitalist Jobs in Georgia
Saturday · September 30, 2023
1 Job in The Peace State
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Atlanta from Centennial Olympic Park.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nationwide) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Permanent Positions with Competitive Compensation, Bonus or Locum Tenens Work, Your Choice.
- Job Number: United States1516.
- Hospital-Based, Hospital Medicine, Pulmonology, Intensive Care Opportunities (Contingent Upon Training and Skill).
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move.
- City/State: Nationwide - Multiple states available.
- Locums Options Also Available Throughout the United States - We Have Needs in Multiple States.
- EMR: Contact office for specifics.
- Foster Crown: Representing Multiple HM Opportunities for Permanent or Locum Tenens.
- Facility Profile: Fully staffed Regional / Community Hospitals (contact office for specifics).
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Trauma: N/A - Level 1, depending on the facility.
- Support Staff: RN's, Techs, PA/NP's, Admin Support, full subspecialty support.
- Facility: Regional or Community Hospitals.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Position: Hospital Medicine.
- These Hospital Medicine opportunities offer you the ability to work at a regional or community hospital, with your choice in practice location.
- Abim certification required or Abfm with inpatient rounding experience.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Both Locums and Permanent Options For: GA, IL, NC, WI - More Locations Available Throughout the United States.
- For Permanent Employees: Full Health & Welfare Benefits Package, PTO, Retirement, Relocation.
- Locums Compensation: Locums positions = Excellent, negotiable rates, (depending on client location and modalities / skill set) with travel, lodging and medical malpractice insurance covered.
- Procedures: Modalities vary per client and/or assignment location.
- Hospital Medicine ADC: 17+.
- Schedule: Most positions are 7a-7p, 7on/7off rotations.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Apr 9.